Hussein Mohamedabbas Mamdani has been named Student of the Quarter for the period July to September 2014 on the basis of the following areas of strengths:
1. Demonstrates respect of self and others
2. Is a positive leader by example
3. Shows acts of kindness
4. Overcomes physical or mental challenges
5. Displays good conduct and responsibility
6. Puts forth genuine academic effort
7. Shows positive character
8. Actively participates in the classroom
9. Demonstrates analytic skills
10. Develops ability to research
ECC values students with potential and effort for self development and feels proud to be involved in the nurturing and moulding of such young talented individuals. Congratulations Hussein.
Nomination forms for the next Student of the Quarter (October to December 2014) are to be filled by teachers and students latest by 4th December 2014. Self nomination is permitted but all applications are reviewed by faculty first. Students are reminded of the need to develop all-rounded positive personalities in addition to high grades as the only way to win these titles.